We have now decided our fixtures for our 2019 Summer Championship.
The championship will be a combined road, fell and trail championship, with three races of each type, each with a short, medium and long distance.
The fixtures are as follows:
- Saturday 4th May, 10:30am - It's a Piece of Cake 10K
- Sunday 16th June, 10:00am - Marple 10K Trail Race
- Sunday 23rd June, 10:55am - Race The Train - Bury to Rawtenstall
- Thursday 11th July, 7:30pm - Sale Sizzler 5K (Race 2)
- Sunday 28th July, 11:00am - Kentmere Horseshoe Fell Race
- Wednesday 7th August, 7:00pm - Quarry Bank Trail Race
- Wednesday 21st August, 7:00pm - Golf Ball Fell Race
- Sunday 1st September, 11:00am - Shelf Moor Fell Race
- Sunday 13th October, 9:00am - Manchester Half Marathon
For more information on these races, see our 2019 Summer Championship page.